[Physltest] [Phys-L] AP PhysicsB pinch

Hello fellow AP Physics B teachers,

I'm sure this topic has come up before on the list(s), sorry.
I have too few days in the year to cover all the topics on the list for
AP Physics B.

For those of you in the same boat, what do you do to address the
problem?
- Toss a unit overboard? (if so, which unit(s)?)
- Require additional class meeting(s) outside the regular class day or
on the weekend(s)
- Assign a unit as independent study over vacation(s)? (if so, which
unit(s)?)

I meet with students (mostly seniors) in the classroom for
approximately 5890 minutes (or 98 hours) before they disappear for AP
other exams the week of May 2nd.
(AP English, AP Calc, AP Stat, etc......)
I meet for 45 minutes, 5 days a week and try to fit a lab into one of
these days every other week.
I looked at the calendar and simply cannot cover all the material on
the AP syllabus (without cramming it down the students' throats' at
light speed).

Thanks in advance,

Owen