Sent: Sat 1/29/2005 6:24 AM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: tracker on mac
=20
You may have misunderstood me. I know that two-button mice work on a
Mac, and I use a Logitech trackball myself. However, if a program is
written so that ctrl-click means anything other than right-click, the
OS interprets the ctrl-click as a right-click and the software will n=
ot
work as anticipated by the program's author.

Note that in Windows, ctrl-click is not interpreted as a right-click.
On a Mac, it is interpreted as a right-click even if you have a
two-button mouse. Thus, software that relies on ctrl-click to mean
anything other than right-click will not work properly.

Aaron