[Physltest] [Phys-L] Teacher is still necessary.

From the friend for whom I volunteer demos.

"I have a brand new batch of physics students this week, and what they
don't know is amazing! After I pointed out that a particular result is
obtained by taking the sum of the volumes, a student asked me "wouldn't
it be better to use ALL of the volumes instead of SOME of them?"

Oh, well, I guess this shows that I am still needed!"

bc