[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Concerned over costs (was Mac vs. PC )

Nice story Hugh.

Another story:

The Superintendent of the Naval Postgrad. School after a visit of the
Physics Dept. . ordered they clean up their act (labs.)

Fortunately, he didn't visit mine, which was mostly a way station (see
below) for stuff previously thrown out.

The up side * is bc got even more junk for his garage.

* Gate Keeper disagrees.

bc

p.s. Ray Alf told the story of the museum/ lab visit by a prominent
paleontologist. His comment was the clutter indicated they were doing
good work.