[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Friction?

Gottlieb wrote:

The picture shows a cell phone and a pair of glasses that should
not slide when the car accelerate. What causes the grip?
Ludwik Kowalski

It's either invisible glue deposited by a fairy or it's surface
attraction due to molecular forces between smooth flat surfaces
in close approximity.

The surface is not smooth. Looking through a magnifying glass I see
a lot of bumps, like on leather.

If the surface is not smooth, I'm forced to conclude that the attraction
must
be due to the invisible glue deposited by a fairy.

Herb