[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: 'Seeing' frequencies above 30-40Hz (fwd)

A fluorescent wall (or screen) would be needed to show a wiggly line.
Right?
Red light (from a He-Ne laser) will not produce visible fluorescent
light in
common substances, such as ZnS.
Ludwik Kowalski

On Friday, Jan 14, 2005, at 20:00 America/New_York, Bernard Cleyet