[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: Looking for a Mars Clock?

cliff parker wrote:
I am looking for a wall hung Mars clock. The only one I can find on =
the internet is $125 and I can't swing that right now. Does anyone k=
now of a source that won't cost quite as much?

I would just fiddle with the pendulum on my cuckoo clock.

If you don't have one, you can acquire a "basic" one for
well under $125.
http://www.google.com/search?q=cuckoo-clock+price