[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: California standards test in physics

Quoting Anthony Lapinski <anthony_lapinski@PDS.ORG>:

Better still, I always use my student names in my problems. I keep track
of which ones I've used and how many times, so I'm fair to everyone. Kids
love it! It's also funny (to them) if they miss their own question!

I love it! Great idea, thanks, I'm going to do that too.

Ken Caviness
Physics @ Southern
Collegedale, TN 37315

caviness@southern.edu