[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: California standards test in physics

Better still, I always use my student names in my problems. I keep track
of which ones I've used and how many times, so I'm fair to everyone. Kids
love it! It's also funny (to them) if they miss their own question!

Forum for Physics Educators <PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu> on Friday, January