[Physltest] [Phys-L] Form helps content

1) Please repost the message (shown at the end)
after removing the html tags. They do not help us
to understand the topic.

2) I noticed that some recent messages do not
clearly indicate what is quoted and what is not.
I suggest that the traditional way,

something like
this,

should be used to
facilitate reading.

3) Also explain acronyms, if you need them at all.
Why should mental energy (and time) be wasted
on trying to decode? Mental energy is usually
needed to focus on the content, as in the message
to which I am responding (see below). Do not
assume that acronyms used in one country are
common all over the world.

4) We are teachers and we should pay attention,
when possible, not only to the content but to the
form as well. Readers deserve this, especially on
this list. Form helps content.

Thanks for providing an occasion to express
myself on this important topic.
Ludwik Kowalski