[Physltest] [Phys-L] LAB Help!

Does anyone out there have a copy of Paul Hewitt's "Tracking Mars" Lab from
the Conceptual Physical Science Lab book? I'm ready to give it tomorrow, and
silly me, I lost my Lab book in the move from South Jersey to CT this year.

If anyone could help, FAX to 603-807-7782 or just scan it and send as an
attachment off list.

I know, I know! Preparation is the teacher's friend. However, some of us
old-timers can't remember nuttin'...

Thanks!

Daryl L. Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Greenwich HS, CT
PAEMST '96
International Internet Educator of the Year '03
NASA SEU Educator Ambassador
www.DarylScience.com

This email prepared and transmitted using 100% recycled electrons!