[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: "Effective" teaching methods

The new stuff is very much like the old SCIS, however there is more
support for the teachers. That is the hardware is there as well as
assessment materials and reading supplements. It is a more complete
elementary curriculum. The publisher of SCIS is the current published
of the Insights material.

cheers,

joe