[Phys-L] Re: [Political Action] The nature of the lack of proof (climatewarming)

"... potentially, economically ruinous. Canada has signed on, but I expect (hope, really) that the ridiculous process will peter out before it does too much harm."

The unintended consequence may be fortuitous. i.e. advance preparation
for the carbon crash (end of oil).

Of course, "we" may switch to coal with consequent disastrous effect on
health.

bc

Leigh Palmer wrote:

Sorry to bust in without reading, but I have a couple of points to make
on this topic. I am an opponent of the Kyoto process. I consider it to
be scientifically ungrounded and, potentially, economically ruinous.
Canada has signed on, but I expect (hope, really) that the ridiculous
process will peter out before it does too much harm. Larry is a friend,
but I don't know his views on this subject. I mean no malice.