[Phys-L] Re: global warming

--- "David T. Marx" <dtmarx@ILSTU.EDU> wrote:

My point on this is that how can we rely on climate
models to determine global temperatures 50 to
100 years in the future, when we can't even predict
temperatures next week or next month?

In the same way that it is difficult to predict the
indivdual steps in a drunkard's walk problem but not
too hard to find the overall bias in a direction.

Marc "Zeke" Kossover