[Phys-L] Re: global warming

On Thursday, December 16, 2004 4:56 PM, David T. Marx wrote:

My point on this is that how can we rely on climate models to
determine global temperatures 50 to 100 years in the future,
when we can't even predict temperatures next week or next month?

And how can we predict temperatures for tomorrow when they can't even
predict the temperature in my kitchen for the next hour?

It seems to me we've lost something about scale here...

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301