[Phys-L] Re: [Political Action] The nature of the lack of proof (climate warming)

There is no evidence of anything in this report. It is all about projected changes over
the next 100 years (based on computer models). They claim that temperatures are
rising at twice the rate of the rest fo the world. We would have to look at their 1200
page report to see actual data. There is tremendous political bias in this climate
change field - getting an objective presentation of data is difficult to say the least.