Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 15:36:35 -0500
From: jwatsonvax <jwatsonvax@COMCAST.NET>
Subject: suudent problems wireless in class

We're a wireless internet connection campus. Many students are 'taki=
ng notes' in class. Apparently some 'notes' are so good that several =
students have to get out of their seats and go over and LOOK ! I thi=
nk they have something outer than notes on the screen ! Has anyone h=
ad these problems? Any solutions ??

=20

James Watson
Dept Physics & Astronomy