[Phys-L] Re: suudent problems wireless in class

This is easy, Joel. On your syllbus, state the policy that cell phones must be turned off, unless
prior permission is granted by the instructor. With this method, the student that has a special
need to have the cell phone turned on can get permission to do so.

Interesting solution, however, what about the student who is a member of
the volunteer fire department?

(Happened to me, student had to leave in the middle of a test, I
naturally excused him due to the nature of the circumstances.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293