[Phys-L] Re: suudent problems wireless in class

Interesting solution, however, what about the student who is a member of
the volunteer fire department?

(Happened to me, student had to leave in the middle of a test, I
naturally excused him due to the nature of the circumstances.

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU

Joel.Rauber@sdstate.edu
605-688-4293