Sent: Thu 11/18/2004 2:04 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Train Collision Clip

Does anyone know of a website that has a video clip for the head on t=
rain collision which I believe happened in the 1930's at the Iowa Sta=
te Fair?(apparently using cars for a demolition derby had become pass=
=E9 at that point in time) I've seen it in the past used in commerci=
als on TV, but it's not on my cinema classics laser discs.
Thanks,
Matt

"An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made i=
n a very narrow field."
=
- Niels Bohr