[Physltest] [Phys-L] Re: "Effective" teaching methods

Not to mention that many of these 15-yr cycles include repackaged and/or
renamed 'new and improved' teaching methods we did 30 years ago. Many of
these packages are the same ole thing with new bells and whistles to impress
the newbees.

We all need to find a 'method' that works for us. Key words there "FOR US".
If what you are doing ain't working, improve or change. If it IS working,
improve.

Daryl L. Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Greenwich HS, CT
PAEMST '96
International Internet Educator of the Year '03
NASA SEU Educator Ambassador
www.DarylScience.com

This email prepared and transmitted using 100% recycled electrons!