Re: Twins on cell phones

Rick,

I'm tempted to say you've already answered the question. The traveling
twin gets all 60 years worth of transmissions, and the earth twin gets
an hours worth of transmissions, spread over 60 years.

Now if they are trying to do some question and answers, there us going
to be some significant silent time.

How's that sound?

Joel Rauber
Department of Physics - SDSU