Twins on cell phones

During our discussion of the Twins Paradox--my version has one twin rush off
to Alpha Seti 6 (30 ly) to pick up a pizza and returns an hour later on his
clock--a student asked, what if they were talking to each other on cell
phones (intergalactic versions) throughout the trip. What does each twin
experience. I think I can figure out what the earth twin hears, but am
unsure what is going on with the travelling twin since in his round-trip he
would receive all 60 years of transmissions from his brother. Anyone want
to tackle this?

Rick

Richard W. Tarara
Professor of Physics
Saint Mary's College
Notre Dame, Indiana
rtarara@saintmarys.edu
Free Physics Educational Software (Win & Mac)
NEW: Animations for PowerPoint
Animation updates
International Energy Management Simulator
Energy 2100--class project
www.saintmarys.edu/~rtarara/ENERGY_PROJECT/ENERGY2100.htm