Re: Are the Forces of Darkness on the March?

Little reported is the result of a FL recount paid by a consortium of
Newspapers.

It confirmed the exit poll, barely.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattv.htm

bc

John Mallinckrodt wrote:

David Marx writes:

Any attempt to understand this election in terms of exit polls,
which have been shown to be wrong, is misguided.

I was not aware that the exit polls had been shown to be wrong. What
I think we know (and I'm not even sure of this) is that the published
exit polls were in very significant disagreement with the published
election results.

I read an interesting article by Fox News analyst, Dick Morris, who
explains why it is extremely unlikely that the exit polls were simply
"wrong."

<http://www.hillnews.com/morris/110404.aspx>

His conclusion:

This was no mere mistake. Exit polls cannot be as wrong across the
board as they were on election night. I suspect foul play.

John Mallinckrodt
Cal Poly Pomona