Re: CO2 sequestration

Googling 'CO2 sequestration' presents quite a few 'studies', field tests' etc.
'CO 2 sequestration' is also a good starter.
As far as economical feasibility goes - one could use the ultimate
conservative stance that NOTHING is economically feasible unless it
is being done now and is lining a sufficient number of politically
important pockets. ;-)

MIT seems to big into this