Re: global warming study released

CO2 can be liquefied quite easily. Storage needs to be considered. Deep
ocean trenches would give us the 'out-of-sight, out-of-mind' advantage.
Others are pursuing the idea of stuffing the liquid CO2 back into the
gas wells from whence it came.

Personally, I rather like the ocean idea (but someone will have to
convince us that the Lake Nyos thing is not likely to occur.)
Surprising (to me) little depth is required to keep the stuff liquid.