a misunderstanding on a source of information

There maybe a misunderstanding of the posting that I made for the text of the annus mirabilis of Einstein for some of the members on this physics list. I was not the source of the text that I placed in the physics list.

I stated a Goggle search on annus mirabilis of Einstein would reveal many sources of information on this sunbect. Followed by:

Here is a text and the source of one of the search elements done on Einstein annus mirabilis.

The text of one of the searches then followed and at the very end of the text was the source of that information. That source is:

Thomas Levenson is a Boston-based independent film maker and author. He is a producer of NOVA's Einstein Revealed, and author of several books.

I hope it was of interest to you but some of you gave me credit for text that I did not produce. And I want to clear that misunderstanding up. Credit belongs to Thomas Levenson.

Thank you

roger