Re: the energy

Bernard said

What does some region mean? My dictionary implies it is opposite to
particular region.

Perhaps you purposely misled to test us?

Mislead? What for? Some region... particular region... any region...
it doesn't really matter. However, if you want to ascribe more
difference to [some, particular, any] than I usually ascribe, then I
would say any region is more appropriate than particular region. I
don't know of a region where this can't occur. It's more likely if the
region is inside a hunk of lead, but it also happens in air, and it also
happens in outer space where we still have at least a hundred (and often
many more) particles per cubic meter. I would say if someone was
thinking of a region void of particles then they were being more
unphysical than I.

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Physics and Chemistry
Bluffton University