Re: COLD FUSION

I would prefer to see the usual tests for significance - (at what level?)
rather than what appears to be an opinion as to significance.

Brian W

At 09:23 PM 10/17/2004, Ludwik, you wrote:
//
I was counting tracks on CR-39
exposed to a Ti foil sent to me by S. Jones last summer.
The result was 225 tracks (on two square inches of
CR-39) for the surfaces exposed to the foil (for 55 days)
and 132 for control surfaces that were not exposed.
Working with a Geiger counter I would say that the
difference is very significant.
//
Ludwik Kowalski

//
>> It is doubly important for a person researching in cold fusion effects
>> to demonstrate the usual experimental protocols.
//