help with administrivia please

Please excuse this of-topic plea for help. Our four
year old charter school has reached the size
and complexity where it has become prudent to develop
a formalized set of policies and procedures. To my
colleagues who teach at well-established,
independent high schools, would it be possible to get
copies of your school's P&Ps? We don't want to
reinvent the wheel and would very much like to draw
upon the experience of successful schools with similar
populations - <1000 students, college-prep. Thanks in
advance for any help you can provide. Please reply
off-list.
John Barrere University HS, Fresno,CA