Re: height distribution for physicists

reminds me of Psych 1 (UCSB required): TA in section discussed graphing
and started to generate height and weight data. Being a budding
Physicist I suggest everyone write their height and weight on a scrap of
paper. He accepted this and the correlating was unexpectedly, for me,
very high.

bc

James McLean wrote:

Hello everyone,

In keeping with the usual depth and significance of our lunch
conversations, my colleagues and I today came up with the observation
that physicists seem to be rather tall, on average.

Could this be a real correlation? I can think of some reasons it might
be, for instance a correlation between height and educational level via

cut