COLD FUSION HISTORY

To make this message short I posted its main content on my web site.
The URL is:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/180library.html

1) Reading the rest of this message before reading my web page might
confuse you.
2) If you know a historian of science, as defined by Dr. Weart, please
let him or her contact me.
3) If you know someone who might be interested to financially support
an oral history research project please let that person contact Dr. R.
Weart directly. Donations of that kind, as you know, will most likely
count as tax deductions, at least in the USA. His address is: “Center
of the History of Physics, AIP, One Physics Ellipse, College Park, MD,
20740-3843, USA. You can also send an e-mail to him <chp@aip.org> or
contact him by telephone (301)-209-3165. Or contact me, if you have
questions. I will treat such messages as confidential. What I have in
mind are tentative commitments involving smaller sums, for example
$3000 or so, which can be combined. Keep in mind that cold fusion will
remain an important episode in the history of science, regardless of
the final verdict about the validity of its claims.
Yes, I know that most teachers are not rich. But they might know
somebody willing to support the initiative. Share my web page item with
such person.
Ludwik Kowalski
<kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu>.