solutions for Physics Olympiad screening exams

Hi folks,

Does anyone on the list know where I can find solutions to the Physics
Olympiad screening exams? (see
http://www.compadre.org/psrc/evals/olympiad.cfm)
I do have solutions to the multiple choice sections.

I have a pair of VERY strong physics students this year and I would
like to have them tackle the problems in class,
but I would rather not have to write up my own solutions :-)

Thanks in advance,
Owen