Re: Sources for Pseudo Science Videos, Articles

I recommend "Voodoo Science: The Road from Foolishness to Fraud " by
Richard L. Park. He is not correct in placing cold fusion in the same
category as astrology and UFO-logy, but otherwise it is a well written
book. You can get it for $3 from amazon.com I would be also interested
in other books of that kind.
Ludwik Kowalski