Sources for Pseudo Science Videos, Articles

I'm a reletively new high school physics teacher at a public school. For a while I've thought it would be interesting to have my students read articles or watch video clips with obvious -- and not so obvious -- examples of pseudo science. I'd then ask them to identify each scientific misrepresentation.

I know that many of the popular science fiction movies offer numerous examples of bad or pseudo science, but I was hoping to find a source for articles and movie clips that has already been winnowed down from the larger population of potential sources. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dan