reverse sprinkler

The October AJP has a delightful treatment and history of Feynman's
famous reverse sprinkler problem. It cleared up a lot of questions
for me. I wish more articles in AJP were written at this level (for
example, a simple exposition on why radiometers turn the "wrong"
way). Carl
--
Carl E. Mungan, Asst. Prof. of Physics 410-293-6680 (O) -3729 (F)
U.S. Naval Academy, Stop 9C, Annapolis, MD 21402-5040