Re: Sidney Harris cartoon & wave photo

At 01:26 PM 9/2/2004, you wrote:
//
The other thing I'm looking for is a photo from up in the air, looking down
onto a beach. There are some wave breakers in the distance, which are
spaced evenly apart. You can see as the waves are coming in parallel to the
breakers, but as they pass through, the waves are more curved and
interfering with each other.

Does anyone have any of these or know where I can find them? Any assistance
would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Dwight
Ashland, OH

Not quite the wave image you wanted, but interesting.

<http://www.poemsinc.org/oceano/waves.htm>

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!