Re: spherical geometry (was Re: navigation riddle)

Oops! I noted a minor error in my last post.

Why do I only notice these things *after* I send in a post?
Anyway, I wrote:

When I integrated it the only way could figure out how to do it was
to break up a messy expression in an integrand into complex-valued
partial fractions of monomials of sinh() functions in the
denominators of the partial fractions ....

The partial fractions did not involve *monomials*. Rather they
involved *binomials* of sinh() functions in the denominator, i.e.
the terms looked like 1/(sinh(z) + C) where z was an integration
variable and C was a messy complex-valued constant involving
trig functions of the triangle side length s.

David Bowman