Re: Recruiting Science / Physics Students

Maybe I'm just getting old enough to have experienced the
cycle of repetition of ideas, but this all seems
suspiciously close to the work of of Immanuel Velikovsky.
Except for the book review posted at www.DarkVisitor.com,
what is the connection of the author to Drexel? In fact,
after following the links starting at the DarkVisitor site,
I can find no biography of the author, nor anything that
reflects the authors authority in this field except for a
cryptic reference to "36 years at Johns Hopkins University
& their Applied Physic Lab".

Would "Billy T" introduce him/herself to the group, or
could anyone who knows the author shed some light on
his/her background? (Please excuse me if this has already
been done and I just missed it.)

Bob at PC