Re: Pauli Exclusion

I recently asked the same question the chemed list server and this
has led to a 'certain amount of disagreement' with this person who I
know to also be a member of the physics list. I apologize to the
physics list if I have caused offence. I suppose a new member is
expected to be a little more meek and mild. Mea culpa.

eric scerri

I find the last sentence highly inappropriate
on this list. Please explain it.
Ludwik Kowalski