Re: chemistry-physics interface

Hi Eric:
Welcome to Phys-L
Since you are an editor of a journal I would like to ask you what would
you do if a paper that became unit #152 on my website

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

was formally submitted to your journal. Read item #161 before
answering. Your general comments on item #161, if any, would also be
appreciated. What do other philosophers of chemistry think about cold
fusion?
Ludwik Kowalski

On Wednesday, Jul 21, 2004, at 00:54 America/New_York, Eric Scerri