Re: Cold fusion = Pathological science ???

At 07:35 PM 7/18/2004, Ludwik Kowalski quoted this from an unnamed source:

> If someone doesn't want to deal with their spouse's complaints, they
> can choose to "not hear" those complaints via the process of
> "invalidation," by declaring the complaints to be ingenuous
(perhaps triggered by vengeance or other low motives.)

The low motivation would attract the "disingenuous" label,
I'd think. It is only ingenues who offer ingenuous complaints.

Brian Whatcott Altus OK Eureka!