From: Forum for Physics Educators [mailto:PHYS-L@list1.ucc.nau.edu]On
Behalf Of Wolfgang Rueckner
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 12:58 PM
To: PHYS-L@LISTS.NAU.EDU
Subject: Re: The Candidate .... (political)

Physics is a human endeavor. I think it's fine to have references to
other human endeavors, whether they be political, social, artistic, and
anything else. As long as the Subject is properly identified (which it
was, in this case), then people on this list can always delete before
reading if they are offended by such things. -- Wolfgang