Re: The Candidate .... (political)

I'm sorry, I do not see how this relates to the study of physics, the teaching of physics, or the
promotion of physics. What is does serve is to falsely assert that Mr. Kerry is brilliant (which
he is not) and that Mr. Bush is ignorant (which he is not). Physicists are truth seekers....and
politics seldom lead to truth. Let's stay out of politics on this list and stick to physics.

Can we have a word from the list moderator on this subject?

one person's garbage is another's steak
Ben de Mayo