Re: The Candidate .... (political)

Actually, the cartoon was very funny, and it did have some physics in it, so
it was quite appropriate. You may not agree with the political point of
view, but I think the important point of the post was the use of physics.
Indeed the whole idea of using a physics concept in a political cartoon is
rather refreshing. I suspect that most of general public will not get the
point of the cartoon, because they will not understand the physics.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX

This list is not for this kind of garbage. Please keep it to yourself next
time.