(479) 964-0837 fax

From: Herbert H Gottlieb <herbgottlieb@JUNO.COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2004 07:56:05 -0700

The New York State Department of Education prepares yearly examinations
in
physics for its high school students. Back copies of past examinations,
together with answer keys, can be downloaded from the internet
by clicking on:

http://www.nysedregents.org/testing/scire/regentphys.html for exams given
in years 2001-2004

and clicking on