Re: Phys-l List Server Reshuffle

On Monday, June 7, 2004, at 09:59 PM, Ludwik Kowalski wrote:

1) Why were we not informed about the new
e-mail address (new server)? It would save
me a lot trouble; I was very confused.

2) I was successful in posting to the new
address. But I still do not know why I have
to press SEND AGAIN to succeed? The
dialog box did not appear before. When
exactly did they change the address?
Can this create a "side effect, " such as
the smtp dialog box I see after pressing
SEND?
Ludwik Kowalski

On Monday, Jun 7, 2004, at 21:49 America/New_York, Ludwik Kowalski