Re: transit of Venus

I had a retired Honest-ta-Goodness astronomer come in this morning to enhance my
meager astronomical knowledge and show my kids the transit. Along with my tiny
Celestron 8", he brought a Celestron 18" (SHOW OFF...) and a Meade 12". 22 kids
and I watched the transit from start to finish. It was better than I had
expected! Cool thing for my Physics kids to figure out and experience!

I took some still pictures that I'm placing on my site tonight and the
astronomer actually had a video feed into his laptop and recorded the event.
Some of that video will also be on my site within a few days. Help yourself to
them.

www.DarylScience.com

Daryl L Taylor, Fizzix Guy
Williamstown HS & Engineering Academy Rowan University, NJ
PAEMST '96
International Internet Educator of the Year '03
NJSTA Executive Board
6093309571

Quoting Mark Sylvester <msylvest@XNET.IT>:

Yep, it's the right black dot, now much closer to the edge of the disk as
the show nears its end.

Mark.