Re: parallel universes

I am concerned that Fran finds the phys-l atmosphere so chill.

If the list can cope with me - and it seems, it can: then it can
certainly cope with a REAL teacher of REAL physics with REAL
questions and concerns. Why ever would it not?

Moreover, the gender ratio here is unfavorable already.
One less female list member is one less person to provide the
necessary comfort level to other women that Dan I. the list
owner, mentions every month in his general objectives.

Perhaps as well to remember that the age profile here peaks
at the older end, so it is unsurprising if one gets an impression
at times of old grouches. We are, when we have our moments!

Brian W