Re: Parallel Universe

Can someone reproduce the "five shadows" to "three shadows"
effect and
describe it for me so I know what it is we are supposed to be
explaining (and so must rely on the parallel universe explanation)?

John Denker wrote:

It doesn't deserve an explanation.

What you actually see depends on things like how big are
your pinholes, how evenly matched are the pinholes, how
long is the "throw" (i.e. leverage) of the interferometer,
how big of a dip in intensity you choose to call a "shadow",
how spectrally pure and coherent is your light source, et cetera.....

Okay, but can you provide some numbers for the various parameters
such that I get the "five shadows" to reduce to "three shadows"?
And, is it likely that someone would just happen to match those
parameters following the instructions provided in the document?

Robert Cohen; 570-422-3428; www.esu.edu/~bbq
East Stroudsburg University; E. Stroudsburg, PA 18301